Wednesday 6 December 2006

Some Finishes

Wahoo! The ornaments I was stitching are done! I finished Val's Stuff Be Merry this afternoon and I really love this cute little fella! I think I may have to stitch him again for our tree! I'm going to get the sewing machine out tomorrow and make him up ready for Jessica to wrap for her group tutor. I finished Monsterbubbles Feliz Navidad but not before making a change and swapping the cactus for a tree! I have to add a star to the top yet but will do that before I make it up. Both 0f these are stitched on Sassy's Fabby 28 count Gaucamole evenweave which I love! This is my first time using Sassy's Fabbys and it certainly won't be the last!


I'm now up to date again with the SAL piece Let It Snow. I'm having great fun stitching this and look forward to getting the next week. Those of you who know me will know I LOVE wintery pieces and snowmen so this SAL is ideal for me!


I received my birthday discount letter from Needlecraft Corner last week but wasn't going to indugle. Today I thought what the hell and emailed Drema and ordered the new Little House Needleworks Dear Diary chart, Julia Flynn 1898. Who can resist snow and sheep! I also ordered Brittercup Design Antartic Penguin as I thought they'd be really cute stitched up for Jessica and Abigail , especially Jessica who is penguin crazy!! LOL!


Well I went and had my ECG box taken off this morning and the nurse uploaded everything onto to her PC and then transferred it onto a floppy disc for the doctor to look at. I'll make an appointment for next week but I'm sure he'll be in touch if there's anything desperate. I was quite relieved to get it off as didn't sleep much last night. Everytime I tried to get comfortable the box swung round my waist so I ended up on my back and I hate sleeping on my back. Finger's crossed I get a good night's sleep tonight or I am going to be one moody girl tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally, long time no chat LOL, love the ornies, very nice the teachers will be thrilled. Hope your results come back OK. Love Julie x

Michele said...

Sally, I love your two finishes!!! How are you going to finish them? Hope you got some sleep and really hope the results come back all good :)

Nicola said...

Your SAL is gorgeous Sally. I love the colour of the fabric and threads you are using.

Karen said...

Your Sal is coming along well I haven't had time to do part 4 yet, good to hear your results came back ok hopefully you will relax and sleep well tonight

Mary Ann said...

I love the ornaments, Sally, and the SAL is looking great!