Monday 18 December 2006

No Finishes Today! LOL!

No stitching finishes to report today as I've been stitching merrily on HAED Summer ACEO the past few evenings. I'd quite like to have page two finished by Wednesday but I don't see that happening. I have managed to stitch quite a lot of it as I've been settling down earlier in an evening. Stitched last night whilst watching The Hogfather, which was fantastic! Looking forward to the second part tonight! The girls wanted to stay up and watch it so I said they could seen as they finish school midweek. I might sit in a while and start something small, maybe one of the San Mans I received on Friday.

I received my birthday order today from Drema and I love both the charts I ordered. The new Little House Needleworks Dear Diary Julia Flynn is gorgeous and the Brittercup Designs Antarctic Penguins is really cute! I won't be starting those for a while though!

I was hoping to get Abigail back to school for the last three days on term but it just isn't going to happen I don't think. I am just about at the end of my tether as I don't know what to do to try and help her. We've tried starving her for 24 hours, just eating crackers and toast and it's done no good whatsoever. Anyway I left her with her grandad this morning as I needed to go to the bank as well as pick up some bits of shopping. I went to the chemist and was chatting to one of the girls in there about Abi and she said she'd had exactly the same thing and the doctor wouldn't give her anything. In the end she'd taken Kaolin and it had worked for her. She was telling me their was a paediactric one so we are giving it a go. I've actually given Abi a smaller dose than it says to begin with and see how she goes with it. Keep your finger's crossed for her please because it's really getting her down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah I forgot about the Kaoline Sally. I hope it works and you get somewhere, the poor girl doesn't want to be poorly with that on Christmas Day.

I like the brittercup penguins too, I think they're cute.