Tuesday, 14 November 2006

Best Laid Plans!

Well we all know what they say about best laid plans! Last night I was intent on finishing page 5 of HAED QS Blossom and what happened?! Yes I was playing with my new blog! LOL! So instead of finishing page 5 and gridding page 6 I didn't even get page 5 finished! It shouldn't take me long tonight ( if I can stay away from here!) then I can grid and start page 6. I am intent on having her finished by the end of the week ( keep your finger's crossed for me but not while you're stitching!).
I am still playing a bit with this blog and was going to add pictures of my finishes for this year but as I've had 30 so far it's maybe not a good idea, so will be adding a list with links instead! Thank you to those of you who have left comments for me. It is lovely to have them and I hope this blog will be more successful and easier to use than MSN Spaces has been of late!

6 comments:

sandra said...

hello sally ... I hope you are feeling better now ...if I remember rightly you were not well and waiting for tests.
I have a blog somewhere on here too ...no idea how to get into it though ..lol
my son set it up and I haven't used it yet ...maybe I will do now :-)
good to hear from you ,see you again soon .
peace and blessings
sandra

Susimac said...

Look forward to seeing your Sanman SAL, I like snowmen too.

Jane said...

Hi Sally
Love the new blog - I really should resurrect mine. Will try and drop in here as often as I can to see what you are up to.

Lisa said...

Thanks for the help with the blog! Think I'm getting there slowly!
So far it seems much better than Spaces!

~Kim~ said...

Hi Sally.. so glad to hear that you are enjoying blogging!

~Kim~

stitchinfiend said...

Sally blogging can be addictive and you can play for hours on the templates.. Glad you like the change.