Tuesday 12 June 2007

QS Dragonette


QS Dragonette
Originally uploaded by
stitchyangel

Here is my WIP for last week on Heaven and Earth Designs quick stitch Dragonette. Isn't she cute?! Here is my previous WIP picture if you would like to see how much I have done this time:) I have about 30 rows on page 2 to do then a few on pages 3 and 4. Hopefully not too much confetti then it'll go quite quickly:)

I picked up Papillon Creations Serendipity last night, got a bit stitched then realised I was out by one row on the border and had to frog all I'd done on part 6 which I was close to finishing. As you can imagine I wans't very happy with myself but I did manage to frog the lot and get some restitched. Hopefully tonight I will get it all restitched then finish that part tomorrow evening. Thursday, finger's crossed, I can make a start on part 7! I will have to try and remember to get more DMC 3350 as I will probably run out after all that frogging!

Thank you to everybody who commented on my finishes the other day. They give me the inspiration to try different finishes etc rather than framing:)

Oh before I forget congratulations to Lewis Hamilton for winning the Canadian Grand Prix on Sunday and here's to many more podium finishes:)


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic job you are doing on the HAED Dragonette. I love those designs.

All the best,
Edda

JOT said...

Dragonette looks fantastic! How exciting being that close to a HAED finish! I hope there isn't much confetti in the remaining part.

You have my sympathy with all that frogging. How upsetting for you!

Mary Ann said...

Dragonette is cute! :) And, it looks great! Sorry to hear about the old frog visiting, but it's good to hear that you are nearly back to where you were.

BeckySC said...

WOW!!! Looking wonderful :)

Julie said...

OMG Sally, you've stitched loads on Dragonette, it looks amazing

I'm sorry you had a visit from the 'fwoggie'

Stitcher said...

Looking good.

Julie said...

Sally, your Dragonette is just stunning. Well done. x

Anonymous said...

What great progress on Draonette, it is stunning and I am sure that it won't take long now to finish. *HUGS*

Michele said...

Dragonette is soo cute! bet you can't wait to get it done! sorry about the frog visiting you .. he was at my house last week too :(

Very cool win for Lewis .. such a talented driver for being sooo young!

Stitchingranny said...

Looking good at this rate you will have a finish on your hands next time round Sally.

stitcherw said...

Dragonette is looking very cute. Sorry the frog came to visit on Serendipity, hopefully with getting it out and now being ready to start stitching again he'll stay away for a long time.
Sue

Sue said...

Your Dragonette is wonderful ;)

Claire said...

Shame about frogging - but your Dragonette is stunning Sally - its progressed really well.

Hugs
Claire

Paula said...

Hi Sally, aww sorry you had a visit from the dreaded "fwoggie", hope you've managed to catch up with it again.
WOW Dragonette is really coming along. You've done loads on it since the last pic. Well done. You must be excited you are nearly finished now.
Huggles and Happy Stitching.....

Karen said...

the Dragonette looks great so far , lets hope Mr froggie has left you now and hopped on to a nice pond somewhere else

Anonymous said...

Dragonette is looking beautiful! Sorry to hear about the frogging, that's enough to drive anyone up the wall!! :(

Michelle said...

Beautiful progress on your Dragonette! Sorry to hear about the frog though.

Carol said...

Oh, I love your Dragonette!!

Carol said...

Ooh Sally Dragonette is looking wonderful - you must be so excited you're getting close to the end!

Bet you were so mad that frog paid a visit - hope you've managed to catch up again! :o)

tintocktap said...

Your dragonette's coming along nicely! I wish I could say the same for my HAED. The drawn thread stuff isn't so bad - I did Carol Tinson's Filigree last year on her forum.

Samantha said...

Dragonette is looking fabulous Sally! Hope you don't get any more visits from the little green ones.