Monday 18 June 2007

Guardian WIP


Guardian WIP 1
Originally uploaded by stitchyangel

Here is my WIP pic of Heaven and Earth Designs Guardian, artwork by Selina Fenech. I have loved stitching on this as it has big blocks of colour so is so easy to stitch. I have managed 30 full rows since picking it up again on Friday evening plus started the next 10 rows. Complete piece can be seen here. When I've finished page 1 I might move down and across to page 7 as I think the angel could be starting on that page and it will make a change to stitch something different to background!

Tonight I'm moving onto Papillon Creations Simple Little Quaker, which I'm really looking forward to. I'm hoping to have it finished this time around so we'll see how I do! I need to work out the personalisation though.

I had a lovely surprise yesterday from my dear friend, Lisa, who RAK'd me with Heaven and Earth Designs Royal Flower quick stitch by Caron Vinson. She is so regal and serene ( just like me hahahaha). So thank you Lisa {{{{{hugs}}}}}

I now have Jess at home until September as her exams are all done and dusted! She was hoping to find a small part-time job but we were chatting to one of her friends and her Mum this morning and they'd been looking too but a lot of places will only employ you if you're 16 and Jess isn't until August. I am sure I can find her plenty to keep her occupied! Lol!

I hope everyone is having a good start to the week. I have some stuff up on Ebay which ends tomorrow so keeping my finger's crossed it'll all go. Only have bids on two things so far though:( ETA I have relisted what didn't sell. The items can be found here

14 comments:

Bev said...

i know what you mwan about doing the background, i get really bored after a while.

i love selinas artwork though, it will look great when its done.

Stitcher said...

Good progress Sally. I like Royal Flower too. So that's how you stay on the stash wagon, get someone else to buy it for you. ;-)

Julie said...

Nice progress, 30 rows WOW !!!

Well done Jess, enjoy your summer break you deserve it after all your hard work

Nice RAOK

Mylene said...

WOW! you are moving very fast with the heaven and earth design.

Stitchingranny said...

The picture of this looks great Sally and will look forward to seeing it progress - at the moment its a bit like mud lol I just hate it when I cannot see what the design is going to be so its lovely to be able to click and see the finished thing.

The chart you asked about is by A Mon Ami Pierre and was from Lekker threads - link - http://www.lekkerthreads.com/shop/index.php?cPath=100_324_522_701

Anonymous said...

If you tell me what to look for (ex: ebay user name or item #) I will take a look at what you have on ebay. I buy a lot of stuff on ebay. You should always put it up on your blog also to get more traffic whenever you sell on ebay, you never know how many buyers you could guide over there. Visit me @: http://www.tajinaz.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Good start , well done Jess

Carol said...

Ooh Sally Guardian looks like a lot of work but will be stunning when finished!

How kind of Lisa to RAK you, Royal Flower is lovely! :o)

Michelle said...

Great progress on Guardian! Royal Flower is a real beauty too.

Anonymous said...

You're making good very progress!

What a great RAK - it's a lovely design. :)

stitcherw said...

HAED's are so pretty, I love seeing them. Your new one Royal Flower will be cute, however, it seems strange that they are labled as quick stitches, they are still a lot of detail and stitching. Looking forward to seeing your Quaker update when you get some more time into that one, it is lovely.
Sue

Hazel said...

Its going to look great when its finished. How many HAEDS have you got on the go now?? I got two charts bought for me for my birthday so I have quite a bit of stash building up. xx

Mylene said...

A good progress on guardian. Have a nice weekend.

JOT said...

Great progress! I will enjoy watching it grow.