Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
Post the Rules on your blog.
Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 people and link them.
Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
- Looking at Nicki's facts reminded me that I had mumps when I was 21 and chicken pox when I was 31! Obviously I didn't "do" childhood diseases as a child! I was so ill when I had chicken pox I couldn't get out of bed and my DH had to take time of work to look after me and our children.
- I struggle with confidence issues and can't get out of the habit of putting myself down.
- I could cry at anything and wish my hormones would settle down and let me be normal again.
- I love Winter and wish we still had lots of snow and frosts like we did years ago. It makes me feel so much better when the day starts off with a frost followed by the sun rather than rain and dullness.
- I met my DH when I was going out with his cousin!
- I never wanted children when DH and I were first married but I am so glad I changed my mind.
- I wanted to be a linguist but ended up leaving school and working in a shop because my Mum was ill and I couldn't bear the hassle of keeping on studying and coping with stuff at home.
I'm not going to tag anyone as I see a lot of them going about.