Wednesday 17 June 2009

From Lisa

A while ago I signed up for a PIF that Lisa was offering on her blog. I knew that she had stitched it and finished it off so I was getting rather excited at the prospect of having one of Lisa's lovely stitched pieces. Well I was certainly not disappointed when postie brought my mail yesterday afternoon and there was an envelope from Lisa. Look at this beautiful floss tag. It is so beautifully stitched and finished and the perfect colour for me too:) Of course Lisa was very sneaky in asking favourite colours etc but she knows me rather well anyway! Lol! She also included a lovely Carrie's Creations thread. Thank you so much Lisa. {{{hugs}}}. I absolutely love it and look forward to using it. I have to say that my photo really does not do it justice but if you click on the photo you may be able to see it better.
That's it for today as I thought this lovely deserved a post of it's own:) Thank you for all your lovely comments on my biscornu finish. I absolutely love it and am so proud of it. Maybe I'll do the fifteen sided one next! LOL!

Hugs


23 comments:

karenv said...

What a sweet gift!

Lisa said...

So glad you like it Sally, glad I chose the right colours for it.

wendy said...

very pretty!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

What a lovely floss tag you've received, Sally.

BTW - I love your Just Nan biscornu! I read that post, but didn't have the opportunity to comment yesterday. I think you did a fantastic job!

Angela said...

That's pretty. Love the colour of the thread she sent with it.

Wendy said...

That is a very lovely floss tag you received!!

jane said...

What a lovely gift!

Kim B said...

What a beauty!

Karan said...

It's very pretty - gorgeous colours. I know how beautifully stitched & finished it will be as I have one too, in my fave autumnal colours. :0)

Lynn B said...

I love this floss tag, very pretty!

Ranae said...

Pretty PIF!

Christine said...

Thats gorgeous Sally

Julie said...

Nice little gift

Kit said...

How pretty, don't you just love getting goodies in the mail.

Maren said...

Lovely floss tag!

Hazel said...

Beautiful Sally!! Lovely gift from Lisa. xx

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's beautiful Sally, lucky you and well done Lisa :)

Samantha said...

That's beautiful Sally - enjoy it!

stitcherw said...

Beautiful PIF, the tag is lovely. Loved seeing your earlier finish of your biscornu as well. Barnaby met Bella is such a pretty one, such pretty colors.
Sue

Elisa said...

What a treat to receive...enjoy it!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow that's beautiful I wonder what the design is so I can find it!

Marianne said...

Oh how pretty!! Love the color too.

Tracy Dixon said...

Beautiful gift Sally, lucky you xx