Tuesday 21 February 2012

Normal Service

Will be resumed ASAP. I am so behind on blog reading and commenting that I am probably going to have to mark all as read and start again. I also need to update this with my IHSW progress for the weekend and my other progress and I'll do that as soon as I can. 

I had settled to catch up on blogs on Saturday after our slow internet had made it impossible to do so when we lost internet all together. At first we thought it was our ISP having problems but then my DH picked the phone up and it was dead- again! Second time in less than a week. I rang our phone service provider from my Dad's but no one could come out until Monday which was no good as we had an appointment to go to so we had to wait until this morning. In all honesty I did not think we were going to get the phone line back again as the engineer was puzzled to say the least and went away at about 11 am. I had an appointment at the hospital and when we left at 1.20 pm it still wasn't working. Thankfully another engineer came out and it's now fixed and hopefully will continue to work now!

So please bear with me and I'll be back soon to catch up:) 

With much love

Sally
xxx

14 comments:

Shirlee said...

We suffer with our internet service a lot of the time as well. I hope yours gets worked out! Blessings, Shirlee

Unknown said...

Sounds like things are going to get better - I hope so!

Margaret said...

Ack! I hate when that sort of thing happens! Glad you're back online!

Shebafudge said...

How annoying for you. Glad everything is sorted now though!

cucki said...

aww glad that everything is sorted now..
big hugs xx

jane said...

Missed you Sally, hope all is well with you and your internet is fixed.

WendyCarole said...

What a pain periodically we hav etrouble with out service provider and so does my daughter. Trouble is to change to anyone else we need a BT lin.
Hope the hospital appointment went ok.

Lesleyanne said...

Glad you are back Sally. Long may it continue!

Catherine said...

Technology is wonderful, except when it isn't....
Hope it stays up and running for you!

Veronica said...

Eeek... I hate doing without Internet. Glad to hear everything's working fine now.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Lois said...

How annoying! Hope you finally get it back to being more reliable.

Pumpkin said...

No worries Sally! I'm behind myself ;o)

Michelle said...

So glad you are back on line Sally xx

Nicola said...

We all rely on the telephone and Internet so much. We are currently without phone lines and have been told it will be several days before they are working!!

Luckily the fax and Internet lines are still working.