Before I forget totally I thought I better do this blog post. I have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by three lovely ladies, Rebecca, Elisa and Cath. Thank you so much. I am honoured to receive it.
Now the rules are:
1)Thank the person who gave it to you .
2) List seven things about yourself , and3) Pass it on to fifteen other blogs .
I'm struggling with the 7 things which I always do when I have to these things and I nearly always end up repeating myself!
1. When I was pregnant with my eldest daughter for the first three months I had horrendous nausea and just about the only thing I could eat were cheesy puffs. Now I can't stand them!
2. I hate the way I look and when I look in the mirror I see an old ugly person.
3. I have struggled with my confidence levels for many years but lately it has got rather bad so going to craft club and applying for a job have been huge moves for me.
4. I used to spend my spare time reading and could read a book in an afternoon but now that I stitch I hardly ever read.
5. I've had two jobs; one in a caravan and camping accessory shop and one in a china, glass and hardware shop. I'd love to work in a china shop again but scared I'd drop everything!
6. I love blogging and reading blogs and I love receiving comments ( who doesn't!)
7. I adore Professor Snape ( Alan Rickman) in the Harry Potter films. Always have done even when I thought he was the evil one!
I am not going to pass it on to anyone else as there are way too many to choose from but if I read and comment on your blog consider yourself a stylish blogger:)
I am now making my blog an award free one:) although I truly appreciate all those that I have been given.
Love & hugs