Sunday 4 January 2009

New PIF Sign-Ups- NOW CLOSED

Late last year I signed up for Lisa's PIF with the promise I'd put this up on my blog in the New Year. So as it's now the New Year this is how it goes:

If you would like to receive something stitched by me within the next 365 days please comment on this post to say that you are interested. If there are more than three takers I will draw three names. If, like other times I've offered this, there are not enough takers or there are none at all I will pick people at random to receive something made by me. If you do decide to take part please keep this going by posting it to your blog. It is a lovely way to spread a little joy in our little stitching world:)

I will leave this open for a week to see how it goes.

To Ruth and Yuko don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. Time has gotten away with me although I do still have 6 months left to complete your PIFs from last time! I was intent on getting them done sooner.

11 comments:

Angela said...

I'd love to sign up for your PIF however if I'm lucky enough to be picked could I delay offering it on my blog for a couple of months as I've just done one PIF and only had one none-stitching taker?

Anonymous said...

Hi,
If I had a blog I would ask to be included but as I do not have a blog and am not YET setting one up I wont!!
Happy New Year.
Hugs Fi

Nadia said...

I am a stitcher and I'd love to sign up, please let me know what I need to do :-)

Unknown said...

I'd love to sign up for your PIF, too. I've tried this once and like Angela only had 1 non stitching taker, but am hopeful that this time I'll get more interest. Thanks for the chance.

jane said...

Hi Sally, please sign me up for your PIF - if I am successful I will post one on my blog and that will be the kick start I nee to get me back into blogging more regularly

Anonymous said...

I would love to be in your pif - but I have never done anything like it before!!
Lynda.

Yoyo said...

I would love to win a PIF from you. Please sign me up. I always find your blog so much fun!

I recently had to switch blogging platforms and so to inaugurate my new blog I am also doing a PIF right now if anybody would like to sign up come on over to
Dragon My Needle

Andrea said...

Please add me to the draw for your PIF. I have been on the look-out for one to join for this year.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Please include me.

Elisa said...

Hi Sally,

I would love to be a member of your PIF, please sign me up!!

Hugs Elisa x

Anonymous said...

Please sign me up also. I've just began in the blogging world but I've been a stitcher for over 25 yrs.
thanks
robin
www.robinpich.blogspot.com