Wednesday 18 June 2008

An RAK From Michele:)


I was rather puzzled when postie brought me an envelope from Monique today. When I opened it up you can imagine my surprise when I found this inside:) It is one on Monique's gorgeous new threadholders which I was admiring on her blog. It is an RAK from the lovely Michele. Michele this was a wonderful surprise and an equally wonderful gift:) Thank you so much ( an email is on it's way to you) you have truly made my day and as I said in my email I wish you could have seen the smile on my face:) {{{{{hugs}}}}} I wish I could be as lucky as Edgar and meet you in person.

Just a quick post today. Abi is off school ill. She felt really sick early this morning. We're not sure if it's a bug or if it's the anti-inflammatories the doctor prescribed for her knee. I have a swollen face yet again so we make a good pair today. Plus my not-so-monthly monthlies are here yet again and I'm heavy again:( ( Now you see why Michele made my day). I'm off for a lazy afternoon of stitching, sitting with Abi:)
Hugs

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely RAK from Michelle! Is that a Vera Bradley design? (I'm a huge fan, and have some of her stationery).

I'm sorry that your DD is sick. Sending gentle get-well {{{hugs}}} her way.

Sharon said...

Lovely RAK! Your wip's look great too.

Samantha said...

What a lovely surprise you had Sally :o) Hugs to you and Abi - hope you both feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I sure hope you and Abi are feeling better soon. Glad the RAK made it safely.

And yep, that's VB stationary I used :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful surprise from Michele for you Sally.

Feel better soon, both of you.

{{{hugs}}}

sammyjo said...

hey hope you and abi feel better soon. cute thread holder :)

Kim B said...

Michele is the best!!

Hope everyone around there starts feeling much better very soon!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Isn't that the SWEETEST? Michele is a super friend!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

OOOps! Forgot to say, I do hope Abi improves soon...so nasty to feel bad!

Stitchingranny said...

What a lovely suprise Sally, nothing like a little treat to cheer up your day.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous surprise!!

I hope you and Abi are feeling better soon.
Take care!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely surprise from your friend Sally. Such really made one's day.

Ranae said...

Awesome RAK.
So is that Garden Casket.
MS and QC is looking sooo good.
(((hugs)))

Solstitches said...

I hope you and Abi feel better soon.
The surprise gift was well timed.
What a kind and thoughtful friend you have.