Thursday 8 May 2008

Where Has The Week Gone?

Sorry for the delay in posting my Quaker Christmas and Sea Stars WIP this week. I was going to post yesterday and catch up on blogs but a migraine put paid to that idea and it was 10am before I dare open the living room curtains! I did catch up on a few blogs yesterday afternoon but I still have some to read yet and I'm hoping to do that today.

So here's my WIP pics now! a Quaker Christmas is going rather well and I can't wait to work on it for longer than just a Monday evening again. I've just about finished the first page and am loving every single stitch I put in it.



Sea Stars is going well too. I didn't quite get the red motif finished so finger's crossed for next week! I think I've got about three pages of this done now. Karen how is yours going? I'll check your blog in a bit:)



I've also finished my two pages on Jane's RR which I have really enjoyed stitching. I love the colour of the thread she used. I hope you like it Jane:)



Other stitching I've done is secret! It's a little PIF that is on it's way somewhere as we speak! Lol! I'll reveal it when it's safely with it's new Mum. Also my needleroll for the S&S secret needleroll exchange is on it's way but I can't reveal that until the end of May:)



It's that time of year again. Abi had her Maths SATS on Tuesday. She has taken it a year early and in September she'll start working towards taking her Maths GCSE in 2010 rather than 2011. She was so nervous, bless her, and her hayfever is playing her up so she was worried she hadn't done so well. Jess has her first AS level exam next Thursday so we're keeping our finger's crossed that it all goes well.



That's all for today! Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather we're having at the moment!


Hugs


27 comments:

Juls said...

Lovely stitching Sally!!!! I'm enjoying your progress pics!!!!

Elisa said...

Your WIP's are coming on so well, it is great to see them growing each week.
Well done to Abi...she must have some serious brains in her head with all those figures!!
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful stitching and lots done!!
My eldest has his SATS(Year 6) all next week...eek!!
Good luck to both Abi and Jess!

Julie said...

Great progress on everything, you have been busy.
Good Luck to the girls for their exams

Dawn T. said...

Everything looks wonderful! Great stitching.:)

Kim B said...

So sorry to hear about the migraine. They can lock you up for an entire day easily! Your stitching looks beautiful!!

Michele said...

Love your wips! QC is so lovely .. I really need to buy this! lol

good luck to Abi and Jess

Hope your migraine stays away!

Littlebit's collections said...

Thank you for your comment. Your work is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Great progress on your 2 big pieces Sally! The Ackworth book looks wonderful too - such a pretty colour.

Thanks for letting me know about the ribbon - glad you've found it useful :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Lovely stitching...your QC is just gorgeous and your SS is just stunning! I love the thread that is being used on the RR too...how soft and muted it is!

Ranae said...

The WIP's are looking fabulous.
I like how your photo's are noted with the designer.
Good Luck! to girls. I am sure Abi did just find and Jess will do fine too.

Unknown said...

Your stitching is as gorgeous as ever. Sorry to hear about the migrane, hopefully it's long gone now and you can enjoy stitching once more.

Hope everything goes well for the exams, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Stressful time of the year for everyone!

Mylene said...

I am sorry to hear about the migraine. Hope you feel better now.
WOW! Both progress are looking beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching Sally. Looking at your progress pic gives the itch to start with the AQC. I will stitch it one of these days but not any time soon.

Anonymous said...

Sally,
Your stitching on Christmas Quaker is looking great. I love the red. Your doing a great job on Sea Stars. I love all the different colors. Nice job on the RR. Good luck to Abi and Jess. Have a great weekend.

Samantha said...

Lots of lovely WIPs Sally! Hope your migraine is gone now :o)

Karan said...

Oh, great progress pics Sally. Must say QC is becoming a firm favourite with me. :0)
Best of Luck to your DD's for their exams, will keep my fingers crossed for great results.
Hope you're feeling much better soon (((((hugs))))).

jane said...

Lovely stitching Sally - I love my RR, - hope the migraine is gone now

Stitchingranny said...

Oh I just love Quaker Christmas, everything about it the design the colour and your lovely stitching Sally.

Good progress all round this week, and good luck to both the girls with their exams.

Karen said...

I have no idea where the week has gone lol, I didn't make much of a dent in the SS as I had problems at the dentist will do extra next week ;O)
Great stitching Sally

Paula said...

Hi Sally, fantastic stitching, I love them, well done.
OOohhh I LOVE the way you finished of Winter Wonderland, it's gorgeous, well done with that too...and I love your tin top, what a gorgeous chart.... you are getting lots of stitching done...
How's the migraine now? Hope it's gone, they are awful..
Good luck to Abi on Tuesday, I'm sure she will pass her maths sats with flying colours.
Happy stitching and hugs....

Anonymous said...

Sally,
Stopping by again to wish you a Happy Mother's day tomorrow!

Jane said...

I go away for a little while and come back to your wonderful progress. I am having so much fun watching your progress on Sea Stars. It is so beautiful!

Christine said...

Great progress Sally. It is all SATS in this house too. DD1 had hers last week, DD2 has hers next week and I mark them!

staci said...

Your WIP's are looking wonderful! Hope you're feeling better :)

Sue said...

I love the thread you're doing Quaker Christmas in and Sea Stars is just stunning ;)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sally, all of your projects are looking fantastic!