Friday 12 October 2007

Spring in the Air

No I don't mean spring is in the air here, although I guess I will be in the southern hemisphere!( Thanks Gill for pointing that out. Don't know what I was thinking of) Lol! Last night I put the finishing touches to Just Nan Spring in the Air so that's another one off my goals list and my rotation. I loved stitching this one; mind you I am rather partial to Just Nans as you would realise if you saw my Just Nan wall in my living room! Lol! It is stitched on Sassy's Fabbys COTM French Yellow ( I think!) using DMC and the bead pack for the chart. I've darkened the scan a little so that the bunnies show up better. They do show up more in real life thankfully. I'm now looking forward to starting my next JN next month:)

So tonight I'll get part 10 of the Christmas mystery done and then make an early start on Papillon Serendipity. I seem to be finishing everything at once but it'll mean I have a couple of nice new starts for the next round of my rotation! Paula do not worry Guardian is not disappearing completely. He will be back out but maybe not until after Christmas now!

Thank you to everybody for their well wishes for Abi. Her tonsils are very swollen, but there is no puss coming out of them which is good, and her throat is still red and swollen too so she has to have another three days of antibiotic and see how she goes. She's not eating properly and is really tired but I am keeping my finger's crossed that the extra three days will see this damned infection off. I did ask about the GF but the doctor said it's unlikely but if it does it won't be serious. I know it won't be serious but the last thing we want is her being that ill again and missing loads of school. Oh well!

Right I shall go and stalk for postie! LOL! Not even sure if he's been down our street or not!

Thank you for continuing to visit my blog. {{{{hugs}}}}

17 comments:

Karen said...

I love your Just nan finish the colours are great . Hope Abi feels better soon

BeckySC said...

What a great piece! It looks wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Your Just Nan looks awesome, I, too, am partial to Just Nan designs. I hope Abi will get well soon.

Jane said...

Beautiful finish! I love Just Nan! The colors are awesome!

Mylene said...

WOW! It is simply beautiful. Congrats on the finish.

I hope Abi feels better soon.

Michelle said...

That is beautiful work - Just Nan has the prettiest stuff, but I've never done one, yet!

Congrats on the finish.

Julie said...

Suoerb Sally, this is gorgeous, you really are whizzing through your rotation. .Hhope Abi feels better soon, we were at the drs today too, amy had a blood test LOL

Anonymous said...

Hemispheres? How many do you think there are? ROTFL

Poor Abi...I hope she feels better soon.

Your JN looks fab! And can you please, please, pretty please post a pic of your JN wall? I would love to see it!

Juls said...

Congrats on the JN finish!!! It's beautiful!!!!! I would love to see a picture of your JN wall as well! Any chance??

I hope Abi feels better soon!

Paula said...

Sally I'm glad to hear GA will coming out again..he's so gorgeous!! lol
Fingers crossed the antibiotics will work and Abi will be back to normal soon....
Looking forward to seening more of your Christmas Mystery...Love your just Nan finish, it's gorgeousl
Hugs and Happy stitching...

Anonymous said...

Your stitching is beautiful, as always! :-) I hope Abi's feeling much better!

Carol said...

Beautiful Sally, those little pansies are gorgeous!

I hope Abi is feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful Sally! It looks so good on that fabric too.

Best wishes for Abi too. I hope that last lot of anti-b's do the trick for her.

Michele B. said...

Your Spring in the Air is so pretty. I wish spring was in the air here in Massachusetts but it is all fall weather now. I too would love to see your Just Nan wall. I have not stitched anything by JN yet but bought the 12 days of Christmas chart to try soon. You are an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finish! It's very pretty! Maybe you should post a pic of your JN wall (hint,hint) LOL

I sure hope Abi is feeling better soon... sounds awful :(

Wanda said...

Beautiful JN finish. Hope Abi is feeling well soon so diffucult to have something wrong with your throat.

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the finish! I love it on that fabric! Sending well wishes to Abi for a quick recovery!