Sunday 4 March 2007

I Have Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Michele .. It's called Five Questions and Five Things...Here's how this works: For the first part, 5 Questions - anyone reading my blog can ask me five questions in the comments. I'll answer them in the blog as soon as time allows.For the second, Five Things About Me that I haven't revealed in my blog. Here are the rules: 1. Get tagged 2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog 3. Tag five others. Here are 5 things about me ...

  1. I love to collect Ty Beanie Baby Bears. It all started when DH's aunt bought me the birthday bear and it grew quite quickly from there. My collection has slowed considerably as the shop we used to buy them from has closed.
  2. I used to work in a china glass and hardware shop and loved it.
  3. I have been at stay at home Mum for 12 1/2 years.
  4. My dream is to visit Hawaii. I have had a thing about the islands since school:)
  5. I hate coffee! I used to drink it but when I was pregnant with my youngest DD I went off and have hardly touched it since. I am a tea lover.
Now to think of who to tag! OK Lisa, Heather, Claire, Karen and Nicola but only if you have time and would like to join in! LOL!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Who is your idol?

Michele said...

here's my question .. what is your favorite Beanie Baby, and why :) and who taught you to cross stitch?

you HATE coffee? lol .. I'm a tea drinker when I'm sick .. weird, eh?