Tuesday 27 February 2007

Believe in Yourself

I finished this up yesterday evening. Only had the tiniest bit to do on it as I did some yesterday afternoon too. As I have said in a previous post it is Sherry Senicar Designs Believe in Yourself stitched on Polstitches 28 count Fairy Lights ( from my Christmas Stash Pack from Jayne's Attic) using Carrie's Creations in Ivy, Hollyberry, Cranberry ( all Jayne's Attic exclusives from my stash pack) and Gold Twist and GAST in Black Raspberry Jam and Grape Punch. I am delighted with the way this has turned out as I am always a little dubious when I don't use the suggested threads and fabric. I just need a wite hanger now and I can finish it off and give it to Jessica. Paula I will get the chart off to you tomorrow as I'll be going to the PO!

I am going to pick my glasses up in a bit. Specsavers said they'd be ready today but I didn't think I'd be able to get in until Saturday. DH has arrived home early as his check was called off this morning due to the weather and he had nothing else to do so we might as well have an afternoon out!

Jessica will be pleased as her game turned up today! What's the betting she won't stay for IT after school today! LOL! She was desperately hoping it had come yesterday as her Italian lesson had been cancelled so she was really disappointed when she came in! My CD is as brilliant as I remember it! I had it on double album but no longer have a turntable to play it on.

Right I better ring Specsavers and check my specs are ready before we set off!

10 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful finish, Sally!! I love the fabric and floss you used!

Unknown said...

Beautiful finish Sally. I hope you get your glasses, I've not had much success with specsavers messing me around.

jane said...

It looks lovely Sally - I love your choice of fabric and threads.

Julie said...

wonderful Sally

you'll have to give me instructions on the scribe through LOL

Kim said...

Awesome finish Sally! Too cute!

~Kim~

Carol said...

Congratulations Sally!

Paula said...

Sally Believe in yourself is stunning. I love the fabbie and threads you've used. Hmmm will have to look out some fabbie to stitch it on too :-)
How are your glasses did you pick them up and are they ok? Fingers crossed for you and thanks again for the chart.....

Michele said...

congrats on the finish Sally .. I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finish - just love the colours!!

How did it go at SpecSavers? Are the glasses okay for you?

Sherry )O( AutumnTurtle said...

Sally, You did a wonderful job stitching my design! I love the fabric and colours you used!!

Sherry Senicar