Monday 13 November 2006

RAKs!

I had the most wonderful surprise when I checked my emails on Saturday. I had received two RAKs from Heaven and Earth Designs. I have no idea who they are from ( as yet as I'm hoping the people who RAK'd me with them will own up!) but after recent weeks of feeling very low and unwell they have given me a huge boost. Thank you so much to whoever these wonderful fairies are and lots of hugs too.The charts I received were both the same and were Quick Stitch Victorian Angel by Merdith Dillman but Bob ( Mr HAED!) has allowed me to replace one so I now also have the White Magic Storykeep. They are both so pretty and I just want to stitch both of them now. Infact I want to stitch all my HAEDs now! I don't think I have ever been so taken with a designer as I am with HAED and have never owned so many charts by one designer!

As for my stitching I have been doing really well and ( finger's crossed) hope to continue to do so. QS Blossom is coming along so well and it never ceases to amaze me when I see these designs coming to life. I am just about finished on page 5 and hope to get onto page 6 ( the final page) tomorrow evening. I have completed her face and she looks so lifelike. I am also doing well with Just Nan Barnabee's Quest and am onto the 3rd part. On Thursday I realised I didn't have the Kreinik braid I needed for it so on Friday I went into the local art and crafts shop and they didn't have it! Anyway I ended up ordering it from Sew and So and also ordered a Just Nan charm that I can use for Chatelaine Summer Afternoon when I stitch that. That'll be my next start when I finish Barnabee. God only knows where I'm going to hang all all this stuff but it keeps me quiet and out of mischief!

1 comment:

Annie Bee said...

Hi Sally and welcome to Blogger. I have added you to my blog roll.

What a lovely chart to be RAKed with. You deserve to be spoiled. Hugs